Vertical XTS IP, XTSc IP, STS
(formerly known as Vodavi)
Work smarter. Work faster.
More than a phone system, the Vertical® MBX IP™ can improve operations, intra-company communications, and processes. When you communicate more intelligently, you impact your bottom line. MBX IP provides a scalable solution for business that require up to 250 users. Because the MBX IP system is a converged telephony system, business can choose a mix of digital, analog, cordless, or IP telephones to meet their requirements. The MBX IP system provides hundreds of standard features that allow the system to adapt to your business requirements.
- Unified Messaging allows you to receive your voice mail as a .wav file attachment via e-mail.
- Mobile extension allows incoming calls (on T1/PRI or SIP trunks) to ring your cell phone when you are out of the office. Never miss a call again while you are out of the office!
- One-touch call recording for more accurate customer orders, compliance & training
- Call Screening allows you to have listen to callers that have been routed into your voice mail so you can decide if you need to speak with them or not. Maximize your workday by focusing on important calls.
- Roaming mobility with either DECT cordless or Nomad IP™ wireless telephone offerings
- Take advantage of VoIP technology:
- IP Telephone support, choose from desktop or soft IP phones that can support teleworker applications or small branch office applications.
- IP Networking support, connect multiple locations (up to 72) together via an IP network to facilitate seamless communications between locations. Have a small branch office? The MBX IP networks with the SBX IP system!
- SIP Trunk support, realize immediate cost savings to your business by integrating SIP phone lines that can provide cost savings over traditional analog or digital phone lines!
- As a converged system you can add VoIP at the time of installation or at a later date. This provides piece of mind knowing that your business is ready for the future, today!
- Hot desking allows a digital phone to be a shared resource
- Detailed reporting integrates with accounting and other management applications
- One touch feature button access for easy and intuitive feature operation. MBX IP provides softkeys with intuitive navigation via the LCD of a telephone.
Enjoy the benefits of VoIP now, or evolve at your own pace.
With the Vertical® MBX IP™, you get support for traditional endpoints, IP endpoints, and SIP trunking in a single system. Which means you can deploy VoIP immediately or migrate at your own pace. Plus, the system can accommodate up to 250 users and up to 72 multiple sites, so you enjoy pay-as-you-grow scalability.
Leverage your investment by delivering voice and data over a single IP circuit. Or deploy telecommuter options without the expense of moving to an all-VoIP system.
MBX IP can take advantage of T1 or PRI trunks to provide cost savings and functionality traditional analog trunks don’t offer.
All of which is ideal for a growing business, because who knows where tomorrow will take you.
Get up and running fast-and stay that way.
The Vertical® MBX IP™ integrates easily with existing networks, supporting a variety of phone types including digital, analog, IP phones, soft phones, and Wi-Fi phones for mobile users. Our pre-configured database templates make installation a breeze.
Add users or change settings simply by using a web browser! It’s a flexible system that can be administered through digital phone, modem or LAN-even via remote connection.
It’s easy to use, too. You empower employees to use its range of phone and voice mail features thanks to an easy navigation pad and LCD feature menus. Ultimately, the MBX IP lets you focus on running your business, not your telecom system.
Use the telecommunications system already used by thousands of businesses around the world.
The Vertical® MBX IP™ was developed in partnership with LG Electronic’s worldwide leading telecommunications division, LG-Ericsson. With thousands of systems sold worldwide, this communications system has a proven track record. Now it’s able to deliver enterprise class capabilities at a price businesses can afford. The MBX IP is a solution you can rely on call after call-day after day.
Improve customer service through enterprise-class communications.
The Vertical® MBX IP™ lets you respond quickly to customers, vendors and partners, giving your organization the flexibility it needs to compete in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
- Integrated voice mail/auto attendant for professional greetings
- Robust voice mail functionality for users that allows voice mail messages to be received via email
- Mobile extensions and linked stations
- Automatic Call Distribution, including call center functionality, agent wrap up, and supervisor functions. Built in reports allow supervisors to monitor performance of agents and the call center!
- With the optional ezPhone application, CTI integration with Microsoft® Outlook® is available
- Multi-party conferencing for up to nine conference rooms
- Multiple tenant groups allow you to partition groups by department. Great for Executive suite applications
- VoIP (SIP) trunking reduces expenses and provides flexibility
- Robust call routing capability enables live answer, auto attendant, or backup auto attendant coverage patterns as well as DID, ANI or CallerID routing!
|Vodavi XTS-IP Digital Telephone System|
|VoIP Without Compromise
With over 20 years in the communications business, Vodavi remains committed to providing exceptional solutions to small and medium-sized businesses at an affordable price, while maintaining our customer’s capital investment for future growth.The XTS-IP telephone system takes the best of both worlds and combines them – traditional digital telephony and Voice-over-IP (VoIP) “converged” technology. By converged, we are speaking of the trend toward one transfer medium for all forms of communication, the IP, or data network. The XTS-IP communications system allows you to experience the power of convergence by integrating seamlessly with traditional analog and digital devices as well as the latest VoIP endpoints to meet a virtually endless number of communication needs.With the Vodavi XTS-IP communications system, you can start by choosing just a few VoIP applications while staying firmly grounded with traditional technology, or you can opt to make every device on the system a VoIP device. With the XTS-IP, you choose your own path to take your business to the next level of technology and success!
Why Consider a Converged Telephone System?
Vodavi Delivers Technology and Value
Communications Solutions That Meet Today’s Business
Telecommuter and Remote Office Support – With the XTS-IP system, you can place IP phones at a remote site and they become fully-functional extensions of the host telephone system. Users can place, monitor, or transfer calls just like they were operating from headquarters.When used in conjunction with a Nomad RSGM, you can also enjoy the benefits of a local CO line served from the remote site to the host system. For example, if your headquarters is in Phoenix and you have a remote office in San Diego, headquarters staff can utilize the local CO-line in San Diego to place outbound calls in the local San Diego vicinity, thus bypassing toll charges.This type of functionality all happens behind-the-scenes, so the result is seamless communications for your staff, and reduced overhead for you.With the Nomad RSGM, 911 and failover support are also available to aid in case of emergency or network outage.
Traveling Worker Support – Nomad SP – Nomad SP is the perfect softphone solution for road warriors. Nomad PC is a fully-functional extension of the host telephone system that resides on a laptop PC.With the simple addition of a USB headset, the traveling employee can operate as i they were on-site, anytime they have access to a broadband connection. Additionally, Nomad SP provides CTI capability by integrating seamlessly with contact management software such as Outlook®, GoldMine®, etc. for greater efficiency and ease-of-use.
Mobile Worker Support – Nomad IP – Nomad IP is a WiFi® handset for the XTS-IP system that operates on the IP network via wireless access points placed throughout your site.This allows, for example, warehouse staff to provide immediate and direct customer service while performing their regular duties throughout the warehouse.The Nomad IP handset can also be used from any 802.11b wireless hotspot.
The XTS-IP can be configured from one to six cabinets for a maximum of 600 ports. When you add networking capability up to 32 sites, you can easily see that the XTS-IP is one of the most versatile communications systems on the market today. Should you need to expand beyond one cabinet, simply replace the master processor for increased capacity.